Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Looking for volunteer for newspaper

There are a couple of newspapers that are looking for someone to work with them weekly and talk about their triumphs, successes and experiences with their weight loss challenge. We know a weight loss program can be trying, so maybe this would be a good opportunity to make yourself accountable, which could make you have even more success! If you'd like to do it, either post to the blog or email me at fitnessproductions@comcast.net.

Thanks!

P.S. You HAVE to say great things about Livio and I - always! lol!

5 comments:

Tracy P said...

I would like to be a volunteer to help the papers...Tracy P

Anonymous said...

I would also like to volunteer...my email is personal.colinwood@gmail.com

NWLC said...

Thanks guys! Will let you know!

Alexa said...

If you still need people for the newspaper I will volunteer as well. alexareeves@cs.com

Tracy P said...

I still haven't had any contact from the paper? Should I be doing something else?
Tracy