Thursday, January 22, 2009

How's everyone doing?

Hope you're all having a great week and are feeling healthier! We are hearing some great reports about the hard work you're putting into this!

We're looking forward to the workout again on Saturday. We're still getting a lot of emails sent back as undeliverable. If you didn't get an email from us yesterday, send me an email at fitnessproductions@comcast.net and enter "correct email address" in the subject line. We don't want anyone to miss out on any valuable info that will help!!

Saturdays' seminar will be great this week (NCH SOUTH center at 12:00). Livio and I will be holding an open forum Q & A about your diet and exercise plan. We'll give you some valuable tips that will help you reach your goals faster! We're really excited about getting to know you better and finding out about your personal challenges so we can help you reach all of your goals!

Everyone deserves to look and feel healthy and happy!! Try to come to one of the workouts on Saturday! (or both!)

8:30 Cambier park
12:00 - seminar NCH South
12:30 - workout NCH South

Please come 15 minutes early!!

1 comment:

Donna Lewington said...

Hello,
I am doing ok. I had a slip-up the other night and ate pizza and I really regret it now. But, I am continuing to work out.

I won't be able to make it to the seminar this week and maybe the week after too. Would there still be a way that I can get a pass to the group fitness classes?