Saturday, January 17, 2009

Great workout this morning!!

Congrats to all the people who woke up early on a cold Saturday morning and showed up at the park! You should be so proud of yourselves!! Not only did you show up, but you really rocked that workout!

We had a lot of fun this morning and hope you did too. Remember to focus on the positives when you're working out! Negative chatter in your head will make the workouts harder and less fun!
Congratulate yourself for everything you did and for giving it your all. And don't compare yourself to other people! Focus on your goals and how good you're going to feel when you've reached your goals!

We know you can do it!!!!

Mindy and Livio

4 comments:

Tracy P said...

What an awesome workout at Cambier Park...yes it was cold but we warmed up quick! My thigh are not going to like me tomorrow!
Tracy

Tracy P said...

The seminar at the North center was great...I went and bought new vitamins, I drank 100 ozs of water today (yes I am swimming) and only had one diet soda...the speaker was awesome...she made everything much clearer for me as far as the low glycemic stuff...I hope she comes back again to talk to us!
Tracy

Donna Lewington said...

I really enjoyed the seminar at the North center on Saturday. There was a lot of useful information and the speaker was GREAT! I too hope that she comes back to talk to us!

When the workout for week 2 be posted?

Donna Lewington said...

Hiya! I won't be able to make it to the seminar's for the next week or two and I was wondering how I can get my pass for the group fitness classes?
Thanks!