Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Prize Explanation and tips

The individual winner of the Challenge will be person (voted on by a panel of judges) who made the biggest transformation based on the before and after photos.  It's important to take a very good before photo so that we can clearly see your body.  Last year the judges deliberated for hours because some of the photos just weren't clear.  We knew some of the participants lost more weight than the photos showed, but they either had on loose clothing or the photo was from too far away!  

As for the team competition, the team captain is responsible for verifying the weight of the participants at the beginning and end of the competition and reporting it to us.

There are no public weigh ins but we will be holding you accountable for your own goals weekly!

Let's get ready to have some fun and get healthier in 2009!!!


5 comments:

Donna Lewington said...

Hello again!

I am filling out my sign-up card and it says to take a before and after photo holding the Naples Daily News. I am responsible for taking my own photos correct?

Also, do i mail everything in to the address on the card or give it all back to my team captain?

Thanks!

NWLC said...

Hi Donna!
Yes, send in your photo with the entry. You can go ahead and mail it in, just make sure your team name is on the entry form. (And tell your teammates the same.)
What's the name of your team? I'll put it on the blog!!

Donna Lewington said...

Thank you!

I am really looking forward to this.

My team is TIB Bank and I think we're already on the blog.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Nancy said...

I need some help. How do I sign up for Blog and post comments? I thhink this is the place, but not sure. And where do I go to answer this weeks questions. And how many calories am I to consume each day? Can someone help me? Thanks, Nancy

livio said...

Hi Nancy!
It looks like you're already signed up on the blog- good job! Calorie intake varies per person, based on your current weight and goals. Email us your height, weight, age, weekly activity, etc to fitnessproductions@comcast.net